Job Number: DIS000416
• Write advertising copy for print, broadcast, video, and interactive media with supervision
• Serves as copywriting brand lead to deliver high-quality work on time.
• Responsible for creating and presenting campaigns that exceed client expectations and drive agency business.
• Directs all phases of the creative process for assigned accounts, managing all of the day to day activity.
• Works in tandem with other client agencies as needed.
• Responsible for writing and referencing promotional material
• Displays an understanding of client’s business objectives, the marketplace, the online environment, and the mindset of my target audience. Bring these insights to bear in creating strategic, relevant, and original concepts and copy.
• Work closely with the account team, art, editorial and traffic departments to ensure that projects are completed according to deadlines
• Functions autonomously without need of the support from managers except for in extreme circumstances.
• Constantly looks for new, compelling copy presentation
• Initiate data searches and maintain reference files
• Participate in client meetings and presentations
• Attend market research
• Pharma experience is required, specific HCP experience is strongly preferred
• Recognized expertise in one of the following: advertising, collateral, identity, interactive design, direct marketing/e-marketing.
• Expert knowledge of all steps required in the creative development process.
• Portfolio of applicable work.
• Excellent presentation skills that foster and develop existing and new client relationships.
• Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience.
• Minimum of 5 years’ agency experience in copywriting.
• Professional Pharma/healthcare experience
• BA or BS degree in English, Journalism, Business Writing, Advertising or related disciple.
• Creative ability
• Solid communications skills
• Candidate must be open to travel as needed