POSITION: Account Supervisor
JOB ID: #DIS000400
PRIMARY LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
Position Summary: What would your day look like? You would develop tactical plans, create communication objectives & strategies, and collaborate on creative brief development. You would partner with project management and creative. Your experience and judgment would be used to trouble shoot and proactively solve for potential problems before they get too big.
- Deep, expert understanding of the therapeutic category, the audience and at least two channels. Basic knowledge of at least one other category, and another audience
- Continuously learning technology
- Demonstrates and applies extensive and expert knowledge of assigned brands
- Successfully serves as point of authority and/or source of advice for therapeutic area
- Vision: Develops communication objectives & strategies (e.g. marketing/ brand platform briefs). Has the ability to see the big picture and identify the key/broad issues while still driving the process and details
- Planning: High-level analysis of category, research, and competitive data. Analyzes and extracts findings/issues from all available marketing data. Active in strategic development.
- Demonstrates passion for the brand
Tactics and Execution
- Develops marketing/ brand platform briefs). Shows resourcefulness and thoroughness in developing tactical plans, working with Project Management to develop budgets.
- Creative: Collaborates on creative brief development and with creative team
- Assumes responsibility for the writing and preparation of marketing communications plans and proposals
- Communication: communicate key Client issues/ initiatives to team accurately and in timely manner
- Builds trusting relationships with client counterparts. Is seen as strategic, integral to the account, and offering added value.
- Brand Champion: Ensures everyone focused on brand strategy and positioning: client, account team, and other internal departments
- Agency Champion: Understands, communicates and advocates the agency POV (point-of-view).
- Presentations: Ensures client is kept apprised of all account activity: this includes ultimate responsibility for ensuring that appropriate written reports are delivered accurately and quickly. Presents complex data or messages in clear, succinct, compelling manner to clients
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree required
- Experience in healthcare communications environment required
- 5+ years experience